Saturday, December 4, 2010

Cataclysm: Five Man Entrances

I'm working on the BA:ST, I swear. It's just going to be late, because my last (and most important) final is Monday. But! In the meantime, I thought I'd share a video that's going to become very important come Tuesday.

In Cataclysm, if you don't know where the dungeon entrance is (read: have discovered it with the whole "Discovered [Dungeon Name] Entrance."), you can't queue for it.

I've been a fan of Totalbiscuit only for a short time, but he has some great information, and his podcast is one of my favorites. Well, in Beta, he made a pretty nifty video about how to get to your dungeon entrances. So I thought I'd share it! Definitely a great resource for personal and guild use. I know I've already posted it on my guild's forums. Anyway, enjoy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...