Tuesday, November 22, 2011

IntPiPoMo 11-12: EVE Online

Angelya over at Revive and Rejuvenate has developed a new challenge! IntPiPoMo, or International Picture Posting Month is an alternative to the popular NaNoWriMo. Since a picture is worth a thousand words, and the goal is to write fifty thousand words by the end of the month, IntPiPoMo asks that you post fifty pictures during the month of November. This is my contribution.

The Elephant and I have started playing EVE Online. We have been for close to two months now. What we've casually played of it, we've loved. We started a Corp with a fellow guildmate and got Wardeced. So we disbanded. Now we're in starter Corps. It's been an interesting change from WoW. Slightly boring in some ways, exciting in others. But what gets me the most is the beauty of the environments. So much so that I just stare at it and forget to hit the "Printscreen" keybind. But I have caught a few without the interface in the way, and I wanted to share the two of them. One, sadly, had a mouseover showing even though the interface was closed. And it was one of my favorite shots, too, of this gorgeous planet with rings with a star shining bright behind it giving off really cool shadows. Ah well. I can try to find it again. But for now, enjoy my two EVE shots for IntPiPoMo.

Two Tristans (a type of Gallente Frigate) coming out of warp.
Asteroid and nebula.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...