Saturday, November 19, 2011

IntPiPoMo 7-10: Sethekk Halls

Angelya over at Revive and Rejuvenate has developed a new challenge! IntPiPoMo, or International Picture Posting Month is an alternative to the popular NaNoWriMo. Since a picture is worth a thousand words, and the goal is to write fifty thousand words by the end of the month, IntPiPoMo asks that you post fifty pictures during the month of November. This is my contribution.

One of the places I frequent most is Sethekk Halls. Possibly because it's gorgeous to me, but mainly because obtaining Anzu has been my goal since I first found out about him in TBC. Recently, the place has become the bane of my existence while I see guildie after guildie and random PUG after random PUG with Anzu. I've pulled that sucker over six hundred times with no such luck (that's including my first toon--my Priest, as well as my now retired Druid and my dedicated main, Chestnut). I've seen it drop a total of one time on my Priest back in TBC and the run was specifically for a Druid to obtain her mount, so none of us rolled on it. Still, while I fiercely hate the place, I also find it one of solace and beauty. And you can see why.

The inhabitants of Sethekk Halls.
Decorations in Talon King Ikiss' room.
Tombs and nests inside the halls.
Last (and least, you *expletives*) Anzu the Raven God.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...