Tuesday, March 31, 2015

WildCast & Yardcore

Wildcast Podcast Episode 61


Wildcast's newest episode is out, and you can listen to Avidguru, Dahk, and me talk about all manner of things related to WildStar including ThaydFest II, Drop 5, and the Ravaging of Arboria! If you play WildStar and don't listen to the podcast yet, you should! Avid and Behalter are awesome, and lots of fun. :)

Check out Episode 61!


Yardcore Nexus


I recorded the first Yardcore Nexus last night with Cirinde, who was kind enough to volunteer to be the first person.

I'm not too fond of the video quality, though, based on how many issues I was having with even getting the video to record (grr!), it's not too bad. I'm in the process of uploading it, so you will see it on the blog very soon.

Expect to see it posted once a week for as long as I have volunteers (as Tribute).

Weekly Plans

Last night I also got pulled into a normal Malgrave Trail, which was fun! Tonight is some achievements in Stormtalon's Lair (normal) and running some new players/guildies through it as well. Tomorrow will hopefully be a bit of TSW before a Veteran Malgrave Trail. As for the rest of the week, I'm not rightly sure. But whatever we end up doing will be lots of fun!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...