Friday, April 17, 2015

Fit Geek Friday - MMOs


I've recently joined a blogging link-up called Fit Geek Friday, hosted by B.J., and Void, this blogger initiative is all about geeks interested in fitness of sorts, get together and share links, and talk about awesome things for the week.
#FitGeekFriday is a way for all of us to meet new friends, find new health, fitness, and geekery blogs, and immerse ourselves in a growing community of people who care about all the same stuff we do.
Participation is simple!
Use the “Add A Link” button below to leave a link to something awesome you wrote at your website, click into someone else’s links, comment, and make new friends! #FitGeekFriday is about bringing together the community of geekery-loving fitness junkies, so get out there and be social!
Join in the link love in the widget at the bottom of the post. And you can find more information here, if you'd like to participate.

This week, the topic is MMOs.

Well, how apropos! I play MMOs! And do I have news for today!

First, while I'm late to the party, I'd like to share that OMG WildStar has confirmed Shade's Eve for this year!! *Squee* Who doesn't like a good holiday event?! I'm excited to see how WildStar improves upon the standard "here's a quest, get a holiday item". Though, I don't mind those too much, either, if they're steeped in lore as WildStar's events seem to be.

And we all know about the announcement of cool items out of WildStar box copies, right?

It was payday today, so I stopped to get a box for myself and for one of our dearest guild members who is an EU player with a NA account and can't buy boxes in her zone for the items. Chaide declined a box, and said that he'd just love to get any duplicates I end up with. So, I thought it would be fun to post some screenshots of the things I get!

Gotta add some pep to the WildStar speculation I've been posting, right?










0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...