Sunday, May 10, 2015

Drop 5 Shenanigans

So this past week in WildStar has been a lot of fun! Why, you ask? Drop 5 happened Tuesday!!

Tuesday

What was the first thing I did when Drop 5 happened?

Well, went through my bags, bank, costumes, etc., but then just kind of putzed around Thayd. I'm one of those folks taht doesn't like to do everything new the first day because (1) it's a little overwhelming to try to absob all the changes at once and (2) there's usually bugs no matter how thoroughly things are tested on a PTR. It's the same with pretty much any game.

I finally found the Cheese while working on challenges in Thayd!! I now (finally) have the title "Tha Big Cheez". It took long enough. Only almost a whole year since the game was released!


Thursday

I had to skip out on gaming on Wednesday because I had things to do for work. It was a bit of a long week with trying to finish projects before my vacation next week, so it was a tad stressful. Thursday, though, I made sure to stay online to complete the entirety of the Lightspire event in Defile. It's the first time I've ever finished it!

Possible spoilers ahead for the starts of wrap-up for the first Big-Bad of the game, even though it's just a bunch of screenshots.























Friday

We had our normals night on Friday and ran a bunch of normal dungeons for folks. It's always lots of fun to be able to help guildies through at-level content. I think I ran about four normals, and another group or two got about four in as well.

We also unlocked some more buffs (and some flasks!) through our influence gain (we had full influence for the first time ever!). I'm excited to unlock the remainder of everything, as we initially focused on just unlocking five bank tabs. Which we are also making great use of.

So, technically, I haven't done much with Drop 5 stuff except working on some Contracts, which is a lot of fun! I can't wait to unlock all the rewards!!

Little Big Planet 3

Chaide bought us Little Big Planet 3, and I've been having some fun with it. I haven't gotten very far into the game, but it's a lot of fun so far! I'll need to attach my PSN account to Raptr to track my achievements. I also discovered that you can stream straight from your Playstation 4... so I might look into putzing around with my Twitch account and possibly streaming some Little Big Planet 3 as Chaide and I play co-op or something.


Real Life

My mother arrived in town yesterday and we spent a good chunk of time unpacking her car (full of things she brought down that was still in my old room), and then we took a walk around the square after getting her some lunch. There's a new Bubble Tea place in the square, which I am hooked on already.

This week I won't be doing much gaming with my mother in town. I will, however, be posting more photographs than anything in shorter blog posts about the shenanigans we get into.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...