Sunday, July 26, 2015

Archer Time

WildStar


It has been an interesting week with all our packing. It's made gaming a little more difficult. Tuesday we would have logged into WildStar, but I had a crap day that was super long, and by the time I was actually relaxing after cooking dinner, it was after Genetic Archives mini-boss night had started. So no WildStar.

Wednesday I helped out some folks that needed Vet Adventures for attunement and ran a Vet Malgrave Trail. We got Silver for them, and it was lots of fun. I do hope to get Gold in there, one day. But for now, I just love helping guildies out that need it so that more can get to raiding!

Thursday our internet went kaput. Freaking Crapcast. It's like they know we're moving next week and are acting up. It took me a while to get it back up and running steadily, but I did. By that point, it was almost bedtime, so we crawled into bed and I watched an episode of Gilmore Girls (I never watched it when it was on TV), and Chaide watched some Arrested Development (which I can't watch because it sends me into anxiety-central watching not-so-great people do things that send their life cascading).

Friday was Normal Dungeon night, and Bauxyte got up to level 28. So close! Hoping to hit 30 today as I quest some in between packing. We also got some folks' alts through KV/STL that had not yet run them in any capacity, which was pretty cool.

Last night was Genetic Archives! Two mini-bosses were already killed on Tuesday, so we had a clear path to X-89. We got him down to 21% at his lowest for the night, and we're pretty sure that we'll get him next week! I was going to tank, but let another stalker from Blazing Saddles do so instead. So I'm hoping our internet works on Saturday after we move so that I can possibly tank next week. Y'hear that, Crapcast?

It was a lot of fun, actually. Though I did spend most of yesterday runing both my sets and trying to get as many AMP/AP as I could. I only have a few more of each to get, which is awesome. And now I'm fully runed on both sets (until I get an upgrade). It was a lot of plat, so I'm going to try to focus on getting in some dailies this coming week so that I'm not so poor anymore (I spent about 15 plat altogether--yikes!).

FFXIV

Tuesday we gamed a bit over on Lamia (we haven't gamed since Tuesday--silly packing for moving), mainly because it was a very long day so we missed raid in WildStar, and we knew we just needed a short spurt of something. Chaide rolled up a new character and is trying to catch up to me in levels. So I just kind of meandered around and puttered in FC-chat. I did work on a bit of questing, though, to try to hit 10, which I'm just short of.




First, I started with some main story. I had to pull a sword out of a tree stump. Though I can't exactly remember why. It reminded me of Sword in the Stone and all that and I got a good chuckle out of remembering some Arthur lore and how it's presented in various media.


At that point, I ran into Papalymo and Yda and their Moogle.






And then bad things happened with a ground tremor or some such. So we had to fight them!





And fight them we did! But, that's when I saw a shard on the ground...


And then I passed out as I had this... vision? I guess you could call it a vision.


Afterwards, we found a dead Ixal, but not a normal kind--I think it was a leader or some such. Regardless, folks think something is afoot because of the Ixal. Which I'm sure there is something up, no?

After this quest, I just sort of went around killing things for other quests until it was time to log. I'm hoping to get in some various aspects of gaming today before World Boss night in WildStar. Maybe I can hit level 12 on the Archer, too!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...