Monday, July 20, 2015

Easing Back In

Vacation Fini

Friday we got some tasty dinner, and played a long game of Eclipse as a refresher for Chaide and me and a first game for our friend Tal. Saturday was a lot of Eclipse, and then some Love Letter, and then it was the Red Eye to Charlotte, and then back to Atlanta.

It was almost twelve hours (if you include the three hours we "gained" going from PST to EST) on planes, so we crashed when we got home, went out to get groceries and dinner, and then picked up the dog. Then it was some relaxation time in WildStar.

I didn't do Day 3 of Hero's Journey yesterday, nor am I doing it today. I'm making it a goal to do it tomorrow, even if it means locking myself in the private bathroom at work and exercising at lunch.

WildStar


I handed in some contracts on Chestnut and finally hit cap on the PvE contracts. But then I spent most of the evening putzing about lazily on Bauxyte. I didn't get any levels, but I did start catching up on quests in Whitevale.

I also fiddled around with costumes a bit and put together this smashing outfit for her--no dyes necessary! I do need a better sword for her, though. That's going to be the hard part--I haven't really found a lot of sword skins that I like. She's almost level 27! I'm so close to 30! And then it's the dredge through Farside. Maybe it won't be so bad on my Warrior compared to my Slinger. Jhisalith (my Slinger) just kind of got to Farside and said "Fuck this shit." and just sits in her plot.

Admittedly, I wasn't have as much fun on the Slinger. And I'm not sure if it's because of her race, or path, or just if Slingers aren't really my thing, at this point in time. Who knows. I do know that I'm having fun on Bauxyte, so I'll continue to play her until she's no longer fun.

For now, however, it's time to get in a bit of Final Fantasy for the first time in a few weeks!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...