Friday, October 9, 2015

Gaming Goals: October

I've been enjoying putting together this gaming goals thing I decided to try out in June. It's helped me focus my time and come up with blog posts. Life has definitely kept me busy as of late, especially since I've been focusing a bit more on some real-life activities. Like concerts (Chaide and I're going to both a Meg Myers and Rasputina concerts this month!), festivals (bluegrass and chili, here I come!), and non-computer gaming (D&D campaign run by Chaide, and a local Mind's Eye Theatre Vampire LARP). Plus the holidays are coming. It starts with Halloween and doesn't end until New Years!

So, here's what I hope to achieve during October, even with real life taking up a majority of the time.

WildStar Goals

Chestnut
  • Collect some more mini-pets
  • Reach max reputation in Crimson Badlands (& last bit of Northern Wastes)
  • Work towards completing my AMP (55) and AP (48) points
  • Put up recorded Yardcore
  • Complete all achievements in Celestion
  • Start getting up plat resources for runes (ugh)
  • Participate in zPrix International event, and Halloween event!! (ACHIEVEMENTS)
All Toons
  • Log in
  • Check mail
  • Organize bags
  • Organize personal bank
  • Check if things to use in guild bank

FFXIV Goals

Cactuar
  • Level 20 BTN
  • Level 10 MIN
  • Level 30 GLD
  • WAR job
Lamia
  • Log in
  • Level 10 ARC

SWTOR Goals

  • Reach level 25 (Jadz'iaa)

TSW

  • Check out Halloween event
  • Run Hell (dungeon)
  • Put up first LP video!
Well, let's see what I get done with all that lack of time for gaming, eh? Honestly, I do think a bunch of it will be manageable. :) And I'm sure I'll sneak other things in there, too!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...