Monday, October 5, 2015

Gaming Goals Review: September

I started this back in June 2015, and have been keeping up with it this past month. I reduced my goals the past few months due to real life, and I think I started getting things to a reasonable goal list. But, we'll see in a moment.


WildStar Goals

Chestnut
  • Do some more contracts in general (PvP and/or PvE) Check!
  • Reach max reputation in either Crimson Badlands or Northern Wastes
  • Work on completing my AMP (55) and AP (48) points
  • Record and put up at least one Yardcore Nexus
  • Down Phagemaw (GA)
  • Complete all achievements in either Celestion or Algoroc
  • Obtain two new mini-pets! Pet 1/Pet 2
  • Check to see what my plushie collection looks like (Make a list of what I'm missing)
Bauxyte
  • Reach level 32

FFXIV Goals

Cactuar
  • Reach level 20 MIN
  • Reach 15 GLD Check!
Lamia
  • Reach level 15 ARC
  • Run a dungeon with Chaide and Tal

SWTOR Goals

TSW

  • Finish Blue Mountains
  • Run Hell (dungeon)
  • Put up first LP video!
So, okay. I feel overall that I did pretty damned awesome considering how much playtime (or lack thereof) I had during September. Also how much I finished despite the fact that I had some serious Guild Master-ing to do in WildStar. 

But let's take a look one by one. WildStar goals were definitely a little more than I could handle. I have been making a conscious effort to check the Contracts board and do them as I go around doing other things in the game--especially dailies. Speaking of dailies, I'm only one more day of dailies away from completing Northern Wastes, so I'm counting it as completed. So ha! 

I haven't picked up anymore AMP/AP yet, but I do have enough Elder Gems to at least pick up one, and close to a second. Apparently, the Elder Gem cap got upped, which will help a lot! But, it'll cut into my gold funds. I recorded one last Yardcore before F2P dropped, and am in the process of editing it. These are going to have to take a hiatus, not for lack of my wanting to create them, but for all the folks I'd have toured with redoing their plots with them becoming larger by default.

I also completed my Algoroc achievements, and obtained some new mini-pets. And after F2P, I'm rolling in even more, but more on that later. I never got around to my plushies list as it wasn't a high priority, so it'll probably go off the list for a while until I feel like I've a little more free time.

I reached 22 Gladiator this past weekend in FFXIV, so I'm counting that I hit 15 as a part of my FFXIV goals, even if it might have been Oct 1st rather than the 30th. I haven't logged into Lamia in a long time, mainly due to the lack of game time, and wanting to play with the large number of folk that have rolled up on Cactuar to play with us.

I did pretty well in SWTOR, and am hoping to get Jadz'iaa up this month. As for TSW, we got to play some, but technical issues and lack of free time has prevented a lot of the goals I've had for there. That list will probably stay, however.

Check back tomorrow when I decide what the heck I want to work on for the month of October, especially since we'll have D&D, a Vampire LARP, two concerts (Meg Myers and Rasputina) and other various sundry real life obligations.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...