Monday, December 25, 2017

Dec '17 Gaming Goals

Cutting it Close

She's dreaming of a white Christmas.
I realize that there's only a week left in December, but I wanted to try to set a few goals for myself for the week, especially since life will be a bit lighter than usual. It'll also focus the free time I have available.

The Goals

So, here we go! What do I want to try to accomplish this last week of December?

World of Warcraft

There's a few of the holiday achievements I don't have that I'd like to work towards, however, I also don't have other stuff unlocked/obtained to work towards them (again, I've talked about it before, but if achievements are going to be account bound, they should damn well be actually account bound!!). Such as the reputation with Ogri'la, a Gaudy Sweater, a Crashin' Flyer, the Iron Armada set, etc.
  • Level Arraign (Horde DK) to 90 towards "Quintessential Quintet"
  • Level Chestnaught (Alliance Warrior) to 55 towards "Double Agent"
  • "Crashing' & Thrashin'" achievement
  • "Bros. Before Ho Ho Ho's" achievement
  • "Let It Snow" achievement
  • Obtain a Globe Yeti (since I just found out about them, oh, yesterday)

Secret World Legends

  • Get Ky (Chest? I'm not sure how to refer to her...) to level 5

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...