I've been enjoying putting together this gaming goals thing I decided to try out in June. It's helped me a bunch with focusing my time, especially when I was lacking it. Last month I had a lot of real life, so I didn't complete nearly as many goals as I wanted to. So this month I think I'm going to cut down on them a little bit more, too. First, because I dislike having things unchecked on my list, and second, I'm adjusting to a new schedule IRL (plus some extra events this month), plus I've started dedicating two nights a week to raid (assuming IRL doesn't interfere).
So, without further ado, my gaming goals for August!
- Reach the max tier of the PvP contracts for the first time ever
- Reach max reputation in Crimson Badlands
- Reach max rep in Northern Wastes
- Complete my AMP (55) and AP (48) points
- Put up Yardcore Nexus twice for the month
- Check out the PTR!
- Down Kuralak (GA)
- Down at least one new mini-boss (GA)
- Reach level 32
- Armorsmithing up to level 30 gear
- Reach level 20 MIN
- Reach 10 CUL
- Reach level 15 ARC
- Run some dungeons with Tal and Chaide!
- Purchase Togrutas!
- Possibly race-change Jhi'salith to Togruta instead of Chiss? (Thoughts?)
- Reach level 30 (Jhi'salith)
- Reach level 20 (Jadz'iaa)
- Get to Blue Mountains
- Run Hell (dungeon)
- Put up first LP video!
- Screenshot and Blog GALORE!