Friday, November 13, 2015

Gaming Goals: November

This post is a part of #IntPiPoMo! You can find out more, and sign up at this link.

I've been enjoying putting together this gaming goals thing I decided to try out in June. It's helped me focus my time and come up with blog posts. Life has been super busy, but doing these really do help me stay focused and away from the whiny "I'm boooooooored" crap.

#IntPiPoMo 6/50 - Writing down your goals is a good way to tackle them, experts say!

Going to be cutting down again this month because AMGREALLIFE, so let's get to it!

WildStar Goals

Chestnut
  • Work towards completing my AMP (57) and AP (48) points
  • Put up Yardcore
  • THAYDFEST 3!
  • Put together an awesome Harvest Party for the guild
  • Take a mini-cation to rev up for the Winterfest Explosion and server event the guild is planning... (Just a week of no WildStar and play some other games lol)

FFXIV Goals

Cactuar
  • Level 20 MIN
  • Level 40 WAR
  • Level 35 GLD
  • Level 5 PGL
  • Level 15 CNJ
  • Pick up PLD

TSW

  • Finish through 2015 Halloween content
  • Run Hell (dungeon)
  • Put up third LP video
I completely cut out SWTOR, so we'll see if I play any of it. Definitely a minimized list. I still have to wonder if I'll finish it all, considering it's halfway through the month already. I'd also like to try to finish up Torchlight (the original) since I'm almost there, and then uninstall it from the computer. Then work my way onto Shadowrun: Returns. But, we shall see what I can accomplish. Maybe I'll add them to January depending what my schedules look like.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...