Sunday, August 14, 2016

Stepping into Datascape


On Tuesday, our raid group stepped into Datascape as a whole for the first time.

I sadly wasn't around due to the project at work that's currently going on, but based on our logs, we made some pretty good progress on System Daemons. Plus, it's always fun to see guildie reactions on Twitter during raid.
So, I just have to point out, to those that might not raid in WildStar, this is what the first boss of the second raid looks like.



We stepped in again last night, and I had a lot of fun wiping constantly to the bosses. It's fun getting back into progression, and based on how we've been doing, I don't think it'll be long before we're done with System Daemons and onto some more Challenge Rooms and more bosses.

I know our raid group is "behind the curve" of raiders, but for a group that is more "take it at your own pace" about the whole raiding thing, I think we've done a pretty amazing job as a whole to get where we are, and I couldn't be prouder of the raiding circle. I'm looking forward to smashing more high fiving robots next week!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...