Friday, April 6, 2018

Pretty Birbs

Posting this a week after the fact, but...

Image from Ru

IRON CIRCLE DEFEATED HEROIC ARGUS!

Congrats to all that were there on the first kill (March 29, 2018)! I'm hoping we can get the mount for some more guildies. A few folks have poked officers about it, and I think they're concocting something along the same lines as the Moose? I hope so, anyway.

We've only downed him once, so far. But I'm sure we'll get him on farm soon, so long as we can skip Coven. We've also only downed them once, and they are murder for us, apparently. I think I might be the only one in guild who enjoys the Coven fight.

Image from Moo

We skipped raiding on Monday, and we struggled a bit last night just due to lack of numbers, but we're pushing back through for another full clear.

Maybe one of these days I'll get my final piece for my four piece of tier... (That's at least something I am looking forward to in Battle for Azeroth—no tier.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...