Monday, March 15, 2010

Xbox Addiction

The boyfriend (whom you shall come to know as the Elephant) has "moved in" his Xbox to my apartment. My PS2 lovingly bit the dust a few weeks ago, and the Xbox has since become a DVD player. On non-school and work nights he's over here anyway, so he's not missing out on it too much.

He also brought over all his games, and they're currently sharing shelf space with my DVDs. I was reluctant at first...but I gave in. Yes, I did. I gave in wholeheartedly. Gone are the days where WoW rules my existence (sort of). I have been playing Fallout 3 and Eternal Sonata to my little gaming heart's content.

Gears of War, Assassins Creed and Bioshock are all on the "To Play" list. And as I browse more GameStop games, the "To Buy" list keeps getting longer, and longer and...

Now I understand why my brother always argued with me about how the Xbox trumps Playstation. Also, a free month trial of Xbox Live Gold? Yeah, 'nuff said, foo'.

Though, I do still lust after a Wii--$36 and some change in GameStop credits towards it and counting. It's going to be a long ride.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...