Thursday, December 16, 2010

Home Again, Home Again...

Image from Bytelove
Jiggity jig.

The Elephant and I are back home. Home to our own bed. Home to our pets babies. Home to an internet connection that will let us both play WoW at the same time, and let me stay connected for more than a few minutes at a time.

The downside: Away from my family and friends again.

But, at least it was awesome to see the lot of them. It made me really happy to spend time with the people I care about.

So, now that I've steady internet connection, expect my Evil Boss post (uber late. D:), my Cataclysm Impressions post, and Real Life vs. Game Life posts for BA. Also, expect more posting in general the next few weeks, as the semester is OVER! Wooooo!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...