Saturday, July 16, 2011

20 Days of... Best WoW Memory (Day 4)

This is Day 4 of Saga's 20 Days of... WoW Blogging Challenge!

Throughout my time in WoW, there have been a lot of memorable moments, from downing bosses with my guildies to spending time with the Elephant, to earning achievements with my friends and more. However, there's a few in particular that still strike me as moments where I go, "Wow! That was great! I'll always remember that!"

And, since a picture is worth a thousand words, I have a few. :D

Shade of the Elm's first ever Yogg-Saron kill. Something we'll always remember. And extra special because...
...we got our 10 man drakes! The RP at the end of the quest when downing Algalon is amazing.
And speaking of Drakes... who can't remember the effort and tears that go into getting your Frostbrood  Vanquishers?! No matter what expac you got them in, a lot of hours and effort go into getting them.

And, last, but certainly not least, when Shade of the Elm celebrated their First Birthday, we ended the celebration with a streak through Stormwind!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...