Thursday, November 24, 2011

IntPiPoMo 13-16: Giving Thanks

Angelya over at Revive and Rejuvenate has developed a new challenge! IntPiPoMo, or International Picture Posting Month is an alternative to the popular NaNoWriMo. Since a picture is worth a thousand words, and the goal is to write fifty thousand words by the end of the month, IntPiPoMo asks that you post fifty pictures during the month of November. This is my contribution.

Today in the United States, everybody is celebrating Thanksgiving in their own way. Whether it be home cooked meals, take out, or sit in dinners at restaurants, everybody is (hopefully!) giving thanks for the wonderful things in their lives. Myself, I am thankful for a loving soulmate, an amazing family, some of the best friends a woman could ask for, a new job that starts on Monday, and a happy and safe home with pets that mean the world. What more could one ask for? Within the game and WoW community, I'm thankful for all the extraordinary people I have met. Especially my guildies; my extended family. I hope everybody is enjoying their Thanksgiving! Here are some shots I took at the Pilgrim's Bounty in game.

Sparkling cranberries and other cooking materials.
Pumpkin and Indian corn.
Turkey in the straw. Yes, I get the song stuck in my head when I think of this. Yes, there is a song by that title.
Bountiful table.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...