Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Gaming Goals: June

WildStar

Gaming yesterday was a bit lacking. I did log into WildStar, but I mainly started taking care of some guild-management stuff for when we go F2P. A lot of combing the roster, seeing if folks have applied to our site, yada yada. I also put together Episode 5 of Yardcore Nexus, which takes some time. And it doesn't always cooperate with the game, either, so at one point I had to sit and watch Netflix while my video rendered. I think that's a sign I need an upgrade to my computer? But I'm not sure what to upgrade. Besides, we don't have the extra cash for it right now, anyway.

Oh! I completely forgot to mention in yesterday's post that some guildies helped me out with some attunement this weekend. I needed to kill the big slug guy, and they readily came out to help smash his face with me. It was very sweet of everybody, and it made me feel really good to know that the guild has people willing to work to help everybody even if they are already done with something, or whether they are not yet at that point. It's just a really heartwarming feeling.


Since I didn't really get a lot of gaming in due to some schedule changes IRL, I feel like it will be beneficial for me to set myself some gaming goals so that I don't sign into a game I really want to play and then go, "OMG WHAT DO I DO?!" and then log out. Because having too much to choose from can sometimes be a bit... overwhelming. And then my anxiety flares up, and that's never good. So, I'm thinking I'll try to do this monthly! Not sure how interesting these posts will be, but feel free to add suggestions or make comments on my goals.

WildStar Goals

  • Reach the max tier of both the PvP and PvE contracts by the end of the month (I still have yet to max them since they came out)
  • Max my rep in the Crimson Badlands and Northern Wastes (The first two daily areas. And no, I still haven't finished maxing the reps.)
  • Finish out my PvP DPS set (purples)
  • Finish runing my PvE Tank and DPS sets (I need to stop putting this off, as now I'm starting to use it as an excuse to not run content)
  • Take care of my massive list of guild management-related items (Good thing we have Officers to help delegate!)
  • Find some more folks for Yardcore Nexus and have a video for every week this month
  • BONUS: Finish filling out my Outfitter tree

FFXIV Goals

Cactuar
  • Reach level 20 MIN
  • Reach level 10 CUL
  • Reach level 10 ALC
  • Reach 35 MRD
  • Reach 30 GLA

Lamia
  • Reach level 15
  • Run some dungeons with Tal and Chaide!

SWTOR Goals

  • Reach level 25
  • Run some more flashpoints for fun (and profit!)
  • Research professions and pick some up
  • Create a new character (healer?) for profession reasons
  • Purchase a personal stronghold
  • Access my personal ship
  • Try out the ship PvP (Ewwww spatial awareness... I'll let y'all know how it goes!)

TSW

  • Get through the majority of Savage Coast (at least finish the amusement park stuff)
  • Run Hell (dungeon)
  • Start getting LP videos up on the blog!

Torchlight

  • Play some more to get past the first few quests
  • Start getting LP videos up on the blog
There you have it! Come July I'll revisit the list and see what got done, and what didn't. And re-evaluate what I think I can do each month based on that. (Especially since we have a vacation in July which will mean a week of no-gaming, again.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...