Monday, August 10, 2015

Under the Platforms

This is post 7 of 31 for the Blaugust event. To check out more Blaugust posts and sign up to participate, visit the Blaugust Nook!


The guild has been raiding twice a week for about the past month. While we're not past the first area in Genetic Archives, it's still been a lot of fun. Knowing the fights now, it's kind of a bummer when you die to silly mistakes. But sometimes it can be fun, too, because you have the opportunity for neat screenshots on the way to your doom.

This screenshot in particular is underneath the platform in Experiment X-89's room. I got this when I fell through the platform one time. I knew I was about to plummet my death, so I had to make the most of it. I love the colors used in this raid. The strain in general are very purple and yellow. But I love the utilization of different colors underneath.

You see strain in the typical colors, but you also see a lot of Eldan influence (this is the Green/Gold scheme). This is the case because we're in Genetic Archives--a repository of all the eugenic data of every species on Nexus, compiled by the Eldans, specifically a certain one. The blue is what gets me, though. It's so bright and almost out of place. I wonder what parts of the Strain utilize this blue, and why we haven't seen more of it.

Impromtu Prompt: Have you taken any screenshots that were opportunities from a death? Have you ever died because you were taking a screenshot? Share the shot(s)!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...