Friday, March 11, 2016

Gaming Goals: March

I started these Gaming Goals posts back in June 2015 as a way to try to organize my gaming time around freelance obligations as well as my day-job and general life obligations. You can view the backlog of goals and reviews here.


Going to sass my way through March (and Egypt)!
January had a nice balanced list of stuff, but real-life started hitting me harder than expected in February. Life is going to continue to do that through most of March, but I'm going to see if I can't keep many of the same goals and continue towards them.

The Community Game-Along theme this month is Monster Hunter-likes, but it doesn't really sound like a genre I'd be into. Coupled with most of the month being booked-up with things, I don't think I'll be participating this month.

WildStar

  • Finish Celestion achievements (on Chestnut)
  • Get Bauxyte her key and at least one dungeon towards attunement
  • Upload completed Yardcore 10
  • Choose which toon will be next to 50

Final Fantasy XIV

  • WAR 50
  • FSH 30
  • BTN 30
  • MIN 30
  • Start working on crafting professions to clean out retainers (max of level 15)

The Secret World

  • Finish and upload Let's Play 4 and 5
  • Finish Saiid's missions

Steam, etc.

  • Finish Men of Yoshiwara
  • Finish all of Impey's endings (including GCs and video) in Code Realize
  • Start Victor's route in Code Realize
  • Start Amnesia: Memories (suggestions on the card suit to pursue first are welcome!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...