Thursday, April 28, 2016

Developer Appreciation: Carbine Studios

I wrote a thing over at MMOGames (link to article in that tweet!), thanking some of the developers at Carbine for all of their hard work and dedication for both WildStar and Blade & Soul. I know I couldn't hit everybody with the thanks, but I sincerely want to thank each and every one of the developers (both past and present) for their hard work and dedication to their games and communities, and never giving up on us or the content.

Thank you, so much, for providing me with a gaming home. It means the world to me, and I'm sure many other players. I hope you all know that despite some of the things we can say about games, the vast majority of our thoughts come from a place of love and just wanting to see our favorite games be better.

So cheers to you, Carbine!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...