Tuesday, October 11, 2016

October Gaming Goals

You better get your shit together, Nomi!
A quick list to keep me on track for the month, now that my schedule is changing some, and I find myself with (slightly) more free time.

WildStar
  • Purchase Service Tokens
  • Re-rune DPS set
  • Buy new unlocked tank gear
  • Re-rune tank set
  • Keep pimping Lifestyles of Nexus V for folks to sign up!
  • Make plans for guild/alliance Shade's Eve Shindig
  • Put up the last Yardcore I recorded ages ago
WoW
  • Complete the Stormheim storylines
  • Unlock Suramar world quests
  • Get Archaeology to 100
  • Get Fishing to 300
  • Get Cooking to 600
  • Get First Aid to 400
  • Get Blacksmithing to 775
  • Get Mining to 750
Other
  • Finish Asagiri's route in Men of Yoshiwara: Ohgiya
  • Finish one of the routes in Sweet Fuse

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...