Sunday, July 10, 2011

And, we're back!

I know it was a while, but the Elephant and I are finally settled in (for the most part) and life has calmed down (after this Wednesday, anyway... defending my thesis equivalent! YIKES!). But, I'm back! I can't wait to start back on BA topics. I've missed them so much. And the community.

While I've been following my favorites, I haven't had much time outside of life and raid to even comment. Which makes me quite sad, considering there have been some awesome topics out there since my mini-hiatus.

Expect a post from me this week on the new BA topic! :D Really happy to be back.

Also, I've gotten back into playing Sims again, and have started a Legacy challenge I'm fairly certain will not become either (1) corrupted or (2) destroyed by a computer crash.

Anyway, happy gaming!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...