Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Kuralak Down

This is post 19 of 31 for the Blaugust event. To check out more Blaugust posts and sign up to participate, visit the Blaugust Nook!

Last night I got to hang out and raid with the guild, which was a lot of fun. I enjoy the raids in WildStar, but quite honestly, I think I burned myself out on raiding back in the WoW days. Doing two days a week is almost tedious, and doing it weeks in a row is not something I get great joy out of like I used to. So I'm kind of glad that I take it slow with raiding. Regardless, I really did have a lot of fun! Got to run with some folks for the first time, which was great!


And I got Kuralak down for the first time! The guild has successfully downed her about three times now, but it was my first time seeing her hit the ground. She's a really tough fight, and I'm interested in seeing how the guild will handle her once the devs fix the whole "Engineer Strategy".


I also got down a new mini-boss for the first time: Fetid Miscreation. And... I also kind of made out like a bandit on gear with three purple pieces--two for DPS, and one for tanking. I'm not really looking forward to re-runing everything, especially right before F2P drops with all new runes. Maybe I can make use of the few I have sitting around in my bank, and just fill in with some cheap purples for now so I can at least take advantage of the tokens when folks get refunded for runes.

I'm looking forward to seeing Phagemaw for the first time, Saturday. He looks like fun!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...