Sunday, May 15, 2016

Gaming Goals: May

I started these Gaming Goals posts back in June 2015 as a way to try to organize my gaming time around freelance obligations as well as my day-job and general life obligations. You can view the archive of goals and reviews here.


Richard expects me to do well this month.
I meant well in March, and then never made goals because real life got extremely overwhelming. May is kind of in-between overwhelming and lots of free-time at the moment. My weekends are fairly free (minus D&D), but my weeks are really busy. So I'm going to try to take it light on goals--especially because ThaydFest is a thing this month. The Secret World also might slow down some because one of our four-person-team is going to be gone most of May, and then Chaide is going to be gone most of June. But at least that gives me time to catch up on the videos.

Image by Chic-Pixel
The Community Game-Along this month is Metroidvania games. So I had planned at the start of the year to get in some Dust: An Elysian Tale. And I'm still going to try to do so, which might reduce some of my other goals. Too bad every month can't be dating simmonth!

WildStar

  • Finish Celestion achievements (on Chestnut)
  • Start Galeras achievements (including normal STL and normal Hycrest)
  • Upload completed Yardcore 10
  • Put on ThaydFest without stressing!

Final Fantasy XIV

  • FSH 30
  • BTN 22
  • MIN 22
  • CUL 10

The Secret World

  • Finish and upload Let's Play 4
  • Start Transylvania

Steam, etc.

  • Finish one route in Men of Yoshiwara: Ohgiya
  • Play some Dust: An Elysian Tale
  • Finish the introduction in Norn9: Var Commons

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...