Monday, May 16, 2016

Welcome to the Hotel Transylvania

All those sexy Transylvania outfits! G'bye, Egypt!
Over the weekend, we made our way out of the Scorched Desert and found ourselves headed to Transylvania... finally! It's taken us about a year to get there... granted, we don't play on any sort of regular schedule.

We’re not too far into Transylvania as far as I can tell. I’m not sure if there’s a second Transylvania zone like there was Egypt. Technically. Even if it had a different name.

I like how Transylvania is laid out, so far. Even though we’re moving back and forth from person to person, it feels that a lot more thought was put into the flow of the zone than some of the others we’ve experienced so far. It also feels that it’s much easier to find where we need to go for side quests, too. And to figure out which side quests we’ve already done.

We have one quest left at Zaha, but I think we’re going to leave it until last. Cam and Sheae laughed heartily when I asked if we should pick it up, and then I looked at the title, and went, “Oh! Is that the one that everyone hates and touts as the toughest mission in the game?”. They both answered with very loud and emphatic “YES”es.

I’m excited to be nearing the original end-game in The Secret World. Though we won’t be playing much of it the next month or so, sadly. Cam is out of town this week for work, so we can play next week, but then we can’t play our mains again until June 20th because Cam is away for work, and Chaide will be teaching in Africa. Maybe Sheae and I can get some alt-time in, though. Or I could put aside TSW until we’re all back together. We shall see. Regardless, I’m looking forward to spending more time in Transylvania!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...